I know - I'm a bit late with getting these Christmas posts out, but I couldn't resist still posting them so you could know what we were up to during the holidays - especially when it comes to the Christmas pageant at Scarlet's school. It was our first experience of this kind and it was so precious. She did really well. They sang three songs with the older classes including Old Saint Nick. She loves it so much, she still sings it at least 5 or 6 times a day.
Inside the auditorium/chapel at her school.
Her little class is right there in front.
This video is so funny. You can tell about half way through that she realizes we are in the audience, including her grandmother. It was all she could do not to run down the aisle toward us (which she did promptly as the song ended).
Can't wait for next year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment