Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

First Haircut

Since I am running SO far behind in posts, I sort of debated not posting anything old and just started over from this point; but we've had such a good and exciting few months, I just didn't want to miss out on the reporting. So, this week will be a catch-up n the five or six big things we've had happen since beginning of March.

The first one was Will's first haircut. I have this salon in Crowley called Rejuvenation Ranch that is really nice and they also do kiddo haircuts. So, I decided to take both of them when I was getting my own hair done.

Scarlet has had plenty of haircuts before, but her aunt Krista, who is a former beautician (and does a much better job), has always cut her hair for us. While this girl did a good job, we've decided to stick with our aunt Krista :-)

The kids did really well and I was very proud of Will for not crying. They were both definitely ready to go when it was over though. Here are some pics from the experience:





1 comments:

Leanna said...

Scarlet looks so grown up w her hair down.