Another great family event we were able to enjoy this Spring was a train ride with all the Days. Gumball, Bumpy, their kids and all the grandkids met right by the Fort Worth Zoo to ride the Trinity Train, a little train that takes about a 30 minute trip all up into the Trinity Park. I don't know that I personally expected that much from it since I had never been on it (yes, I've lived here for 25 years and never ridden the train!), but I was pleasantly surprised at just how much fun the experience was.
Here are some of my favorite pics of the day (and Days;-):
Gumball sitting with Kendall, Will and Scarlet waiting on the train to come get us.
Little Scarlet watching the Trinity River and sipping her water.
Big Will. I am sure he is watching the water here and pointing. He was fascinated by everything.
I love this photo. It would have been especially good if it had been in focus ;-) It looks like the focus was on the wrong thing because you can see the bridge behind us crystal clear!
Trinity Park.
Trinity Park waters.
I thought this photo was just cool.
All the happy little train riders.
The girls sitting on the bank of the Trinity River. Kendall, Addison's friend, Addison, and Scarlet.
Kendall Lynn.
Once off the train, we went over to the actual park where the kids played and we all ate lunch. It was a super day the kids (and adults) all enjoyed.
I just love this photo of Will and his Bumpy. I can only imagine what they're saying to each other.
1 comments:
I used to ride the train with my grandparents and loved it! Can't wait to take Owen!
Post a Comment