Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Baby Can Read!

You may have seen all their commercials on TV by now - it's the "My Baby Can Read" DVD set that allows you to teach your 12 month to 5 year old children how to read. I was skeptical and definitely didn't want to put pressure on Scarlet or set expectations too high, so we've approached it like a game that's elective for her to do. What I've found is that when I don't put the video in on a particular day, she will bring it to me and remind me.

So far she has about ten words that she can read very well (nose, mouth, eyes, dog, hi, elephant, wave, tiger, baby, and gorilla). In fact, she knows them so well, she plays with me by pretending she is reading other words that she knows like you can see in this video.



YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: