Yes, it's us - we are back from vacations and finally updating the blog! Get ready for a few, but I'll try to space them out.
Scarlet is a true water baby. There are some mornings where the first thing she asks me is: "Water, momma?" I believe that she would play in her kiddie pool or the water hose all day if I let her. I don't, but she would. Here are a few photos of her adventures in the hose and slip n' slide from the beginning of summer.
Cooper loves the water just as much as Scarlet, so she has fun spraying them both.
This is the look we get when we ask her to smile. "Cheeeeeese!"
Let me just get this little speck of grass off my foot.......
Waylen went on this particular morning and bought her a slip n'slide. It had this little water fountain at one end that fed into the rest of the line. This was the last photo we got of that piece because it burst from the pressure of the water shortly after...quality control people.
I'm running...
But I am NOT slipping or sliding.
Just splashing!
I also love dandelions and how all those little fluffy pieces fly through the air.
It was important for daddy to experience it too.
Happy Girl!
My lounging beauty sat in the shade and took in the sights.
0 comments:
Post a Comment