Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The First Day of Preschool, 2012

This was Scarlet's second year of preschool, entering the 3-year old class. We also decided to let Will go this year, too. He is in the Toddler class. He loved visiting Scarlet so much last year, it was hard to try to keep him at home. And, luckily he is so far proving to us that this was a wise decision.

Scarlet is in a wonderful class with some familiar faces from last year and a great teacher name Ms. Chelle. Will is also in a great class with four other boys! He's right in his element. His teacher is new this year and her name is Ms. Shiloh. I wasn't on-the-ball with getting my camera in the classroom yet, so maybe by year's end I'll have some pics of them.

I really like the photo treatment with all the text about the kids, so here is ours for the first day of Preschool.


1 comments:

Emily said...

They are adorable. I can't get over how big Will is looking. Lainey feels the same way about veggies as your kids, but she chokes down carrots when pressured to.