Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Big Boy

If you can believe it, Will just turned 18 months. I'm not quite sure where the time has gone. I feel like I've been robbed of at least a year.




This amazing little guy is just the sweetest, most loving child. He loves to give hugs, kisses, and he loves his sister. He must see her first thing when he wakes every morning and say goodnight before he goes to bed. Their relationship is something for which I am very thankful.

Some things about Will at 18 months:
- he weighs 30 lbs
- he is 34" tall
- he loves bananas and grapes
- he will eat just about anything
- he loves horses and monkeys and knows their sounds well
- he knows about 50 to 75 words and is speaking in 2 and 3 word phrases now. His fave? "look at me!" we also love it when he says "where it go?"

Most importantly, he smiles constantly. The question I get asked most about Mr Will is whether he ever stops smiling. The truth? Hardly ever!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: