Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kiddo Milestones

Time seems so thin and fleeting these days...I keep losing track of what happened when and who is doing what. So, I'm going to try my very best to update the blog more frequently so that I have some account of the milestones in the kiddos' little lives.

We've had some very exciting ones happen recently.

WILL
As you know, Will turned 1 in January, and about two weeks before his birthday, he started walking. He seems old hat at it now. He runs across the room and really tries to keep up with sister (who thinks that's pretty funny as she leaves him in the dust). Will has also begun sign language and is doing pretty well at it. It always surprises me that he can pull out some signs just at the right time and use them correctly. Kids and their learning capacities simply amaze me.

Will also has about 8-9 words now: daddy, momma, sissy, juice, go, doggie, Kadie (our doggie), hi and bye. He also just mastered the art of blowing a kiss. It is the funniest, cutest thing ever.

SCARLET
Our little girl is growing up and I would say her very favorite thing is just being taught new things that have to do with her and just learning in general. So, our milestones right now include the following:
  • Knowing her address and city
  • Counting to 10 in Spanish
  • Understanding colors and all their names
  • Memorization of entire song lyrics
  • "Reading" books to us
  • Showing us she understands complex, multi-step instructions
We are heading to Elmo and Sesame Street Live this afternoon, so I'll try to post an update from that ASAP!

0 comments: