I think everyone who subscribes to my blog has asked why they cannot comment. I have been back and forth with this and trying to get it fixed. I think it's finally done. So, if you would like to post a comment on a blog, just scroll to the bottom of that particular post and click where it says "0 comments" (it may say "1" or "2 comments" depending on how many have been left). It will take you to a comment form where you can fill in the box and hit submit! I hope this works. If it doesn't, I may be abandoning this idea...
Movie Night
6 years ago
3 comments:
This is exciting! :) I love the video of Will laughing at Scarlet. She probably doesn't even realize how enamored he is with her!
YEA!!!! What did you do? Petition congress?
Yea! Love the video! They have such a special bond! Love those babies!!! So glad we can comment now!!! :))
Post a Comment