One of my favorite lines from Friends, Pheobe couldn't cut Monica's hair without first giving "them" a pep talk. We said the same to Scarlet's hairs this week as we embarked on the first haircut!
We asked her aunt Krista to do the honors since we were sure she would resist anyone else. Plus, Krista is a former beautician.
She loved sitting in the chair to begin with.
Before... (This is what I get when I ask her to say 'cheese' - she is a bit of a wild child)
She was too short for the chair, so Krista asked her to stand up instead. Just in case you're wondering, the mark on her cheek is from an orange marker. She loves drawing on herself. It's a real challenge.
We distracted her with my iPhone so she could watch Elmo while Krista worked.
This is the only "after" picture I have so far, but you can see how much shorter and cleaner it looks. It's so cute - like a little 'bob' cut.
0 comments:
Post a Comment